Corned Beef Dip
The spices in this are a matter of taste. I find the dill goes best with pumpernickel and the caraway is best with rye bread. Once you taste this you won't be able to stop!
- 1 can corned beef, shredded with a fork
- 1 small jar mayonnaise
- 1 8 oz. sour cream
- onion salt
- dill or caraway seed
- Rye or pumpernickel bread (large round loaf)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine corned beef, mayo, sour cream and spices.
Hollow out the bread, making it a bowl. Tear "inside" bread into chunks and place around the bowl. Fill with corned beef mixture.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (281 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)