Corned Beef Dip
The spices in this are a matter of taste. I find the dill goes best with pumpernickel and the caraway is best with rye bread. Once you taste this you won't be able to stop!
- 1 can corned beef, shredded with a fork
- 1 small jar mayonnaise
- 1 8 oz. sour cream
- onion salt
- dill or caraway seed
- Rye or pumpernickel bread (large round loaf)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine corned beef, mayo, sour cream and spices.
Hollow out the bread, making it a bowl. Tear "inside" bread into chunks and place around the bowl. Fill with corned beef mixture.
You'll also love
- Spinach Rice Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Moroccan Spiced Salmon w/Harissa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken in a Potato Nest 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Velvet Chicken and Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Oysters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale, Smoked Sausage, and Potato ... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Spicy Sausages,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Molasses Short Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)