Sweet Potato Pie - Weight Watchers
- 2 (1-1/2 lbs) sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp light butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8th • Points: 5 pts
Calories: 229.3 • Fat: 7.6g • Protein: 3.3 g • Carb: 44.4 g • Fiber: 1.3 g
Boil sweet potato whole in skin for 50 to 55 minutes, or until soft. Run cold water over the sweet potato, and remove the skin. Blend potatoes in a blender and pulse for about one minute to remove all fibers.
Place sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add butter, and mix well. Using an electric mixer, mix in sugar, milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve with cool whip and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Meatball-Potato Pie 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Jay's Marine Grill Onion Popovers 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Ina Garten Peach and Apple Crisp 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef: Stuffed Acorn Squash with... 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Pappadeaux's Sweet Potato Pecan... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- CHELSEA CLINTON'S THANKSGIVING... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)