CHELSEA CLINTON'S THANKSGIVING SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- 5 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a deep 9 X 13 inch baking dish and reserve.
In a large bowl, mix together the mashed sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and eggs. Spread in baking dish.
To make the topping: In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and marshmallows. Sprinkle mixture on top of sweet potatoes. Drizzle melted butter over marshmallow topping.
Bake until sweet potatoes are heated through and topping is puffy and browned.
You'll also love
- Semolina's Double Cheeseburger... 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Lobster Chops 4/5 (3 Votes)
- BISQUICK COCONUT CUSTARD PIE 3.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Chi Chi's Sweet Corn Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Applebee's Potato Twisters 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Mom's Famous Amaretto Sweet... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Okinawan Sweet Potatoes - Mashed... 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)