Pasta With Chicken And Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large boneless chicken breast halves cut 1" cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 carrot peeled, and cut matchstick-size strips
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 ounces fettuccine freshly cooked
- 1 cup freshly-grated Parmesan
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to large bowl. Keep warm.
Add onion, garlic and fennel seeds to skillet and saute until onion is tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in carrot and sun-dried tomatoes and continue cooking until carrot is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to bowl with chicken. Add pasta and Parmesan and toss well.
This recipe yields 4 servings.