- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans with jalapeños
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (or more, if desired)
- Black or green olives, if desired, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink. Drain the meat and add taco seasoning. Stir to mix. Then stir in the Ranch Style Beans, Ro-tel tomatoes, and cream of mushroom soup.
Chop tortillas into 1-inch squares. Sprinkle half of the tortillas at the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread half of the meat mixture over the tortillas, then top with cheese. Top with the remaining tortilla pieces, then repeat the layering with remaining meat and cheese.
Garnish with black or green olives, if desired
Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.