Spinach & Bean Burrito Wrap
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 wrap | Calories: 282 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Previous Points: 5 | Points Plus: 8 | Cholesterol: 3 | Carbohydrates: 50 g | Sodium: 560 mg | Dietary Fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein...
- 6 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or Mexican Rice, (recipe for Mexican Rice recipe)
- 1/2 cups chopped romaine heart lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup salsa (recipe), optional Pico de Gallo
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt, fat-free
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 6 (8" whole grain) wraps or tortillas
To warm tortillas, preheat oven to 300 degrees. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, place on a cookie sheet and warm 15 minutes while preparing ingredients.Place spinach in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, or use a knife to dice leaves. In a large skillet turn to medium-heat, add black beans and spinach. Heat until spinach is wilted, approximately 3 minutes.Evenly distribute spinach and bean mixture in the middle of the wraps (leaving about 2" on one end for folding), add 1/4 cup rice to each wrap, add lettuce, cheese, salsa and Greek yogurt evenly over wraps. Fold wraps over and under on the ends.