Jamie Oliver's Peach & Prosciutto Salad with Mozzarella
Easy & Delicious!
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 ⁄4 lb prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 3 peaches, pit removed and cut into wedges (peeled or unpeeled optional)
- 2 Buffalo mozzarella cheese, balls torn into bit size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tbs fresh lemon juice
- View recipe: Jamie Oliver's Peach and Prosciutto Salad with Mozzarella | KeepRecipes: Your Universal Recipe Box http://keeprecipes.com/recipe/howtocook/jamie-olivers-peach-and-prosciutto-salad-mozzarella#ixzz4nNqe8VL4
- Follow us: @keeprecipes on Twitter | KeepRecipes on Facebook
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from food.com
In a jar mix together oil and lemon juice. Place lid tightly on and shake. Reserve to the side.
In a bowl place baby greens. Add dressing, salt, pepper and toss.
Place salad greens, in a layer on the bottom of the serving plate.
Next strew around the plate the prosciutto as the next layer.
Top with peach wedges and mozzarella.
You'll also love
- Applebee's copycat cranberry rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon Pea Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BROWN SUGAR PORK CHOPS w/ garlic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried knoephla with sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Slab Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta e Fagioli By... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Peach Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Magic Peach Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)