Loaded Shoestring Potato Bake
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 container (8 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1 pkg. (28 oz.) ORE-IDA Shoestrings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Mix cream cheese, soup, sour cream and dressing until blended.
Layer half each of the potatoes, cream cheese mixture and shredded cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat layers; cover.
Bake 1 hour. Sprinkle with bacon; bake, uncovered, 15 min