Fireball Whisky Glazed Chicken
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp BBQ seasoning
In a medium saucepan, whisk together ketchup, red pepper jelly, sugar, cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 3 minutes. Add Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Prepare grill. Season both sides of the chicken with BBQ seasoning. Cook chicken until almost done, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
Baste chicken with Fireball Glaze, cook for 2 minutes. Flip chicken, baste again and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove chicken from grill.
Serve chicken with remaining Fireball Glaze.
You'll also love
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Whiskey Chicken Meatballs 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Bbq Ranch Chicken Wings 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Breakfast Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 10 Egg Pound Cake 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe