20 Minute Shrimp & Sausage Skillet Paleo Meal
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp ( I used medium pre cooked )
- 6 ounce pre cooked smoked sausage, chopped ( I used Al Fresco Smoked Andouille chicken sausage)
- 3/4 cup diced red pepper
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 of a yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- olive oil
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with a little olive oil.
Season shrimp with old bay seasoning.
Cook shrimp about 3 - 4 minutes until opaque , remove and set aside.
(If any liquid in skillet dump out and wipe skillet with paper towel )
Cook onions and peppers in skillet with 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil for about 3 minutes, add sausage and zucchini to the skillet cook another 3 minutes. Put shrimp back into skillet along with the garlic, and cook everything about a minute, pour chicken stock in and mix to moisten everything. Add salt and pepper. Drain off the liquid and serve.
You'll also love
- One-Pot Cheesy Italian Pasta and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fiesta Corn Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Cod in a White Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Pinwheels 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Fat-Fried Shrimp 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy sausage jalapeno popper dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Doone’s Clam Chowder ala Ivar’s 0/5 (0 Votes)
- JeJu Island Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)