Some find this a bit salty so I recommend checking the taste before adding the salt.
- 2-8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 T ranch dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 T chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 8 inch flour tortillas
1. In large bowl beat all ingredients except tortillas with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
2. Divide mixture evenly amount tortillas, spreading evenly.
3. Tightly roll up tortillas.
4. Chill for at least one hour.
5. Cut into 1/2 inch slices and serve.