Slow Cooker Golden Mushroom Pork & Apples
Put this together in your slow cooker before work and you will come home to a delicious pork dish loaded with flavor. Boneless pork chops, golden mushroom soup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire, onions and apple slices slow cook to perfection in a sweet and savory sauce that everyone will enjoy. Give it a try, this recipe is a definite keeper!
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces each ) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless pork chop, 3/4-inch thick (about 8 chops)
- 2 large onion, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Stir the soup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and thyme in a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and onions.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until the pork is cooked through. Add the apples during the last 20 minutes of the cooking time.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a field greens salad tossed with toasted walnuts, blue cheese crumbles and red wine vinaigrette with Texas toast or garlic bread. For dessert serve a fruit and yogurt parfait: layer strawberry yogurt with chunks of pineapple and green seedless grapes, then sprinkle with granola.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (390 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)