Roast Chicken Breasts with Rosemary-Lemon Brown Butter
- 4 bone-in skin-on split chicken breasts (about 1-3/4 lb.)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 oz. (4 Tbs.) unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Adapted from finecooking.com
Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F.
Pat the chicken dry and generously season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering hot. Add the chicken skin side down and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn the chicken over, transfer the pan to the oven, and roast until the chicken is cooked through (165°F), about 20 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
Pour off any fat from the skillet, add the butter, and melt over medium heat. Add the rosemary and cook, stirring, until the butter turns brown and gives off a nutty aroma, 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve with the lemon wedges.
nutrition information (per serving):
Calories (kcal): 360, Fat (kcal): 24, Fat Calories (g): 210, Saturated Fat (g): 10, Protein (g): 35, Monounsaturated Fat (g): 8, Carbohydrates (mg): 1, Polyunsaturated Fat (mg): 4, Sodium (g): 360, Cholesterol (g): 130, Fiber (g): 0,
You'll also love
- Pasta Dough For Roller Machines 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- The Best Garlic Herb Cheesy... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Bacon Salad with Honey... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow cooker pineapple chicken 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Shrimp Scampi 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Mustard Chicken Thighs with... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Alabama-Style Smoked & Roasted... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)