Meatballs with Beef and Sausage
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage If bought in casing, remove meat from casing)
- 1/3 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread cubes from Italian bread, crust removed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 350
Put beef and sausage in large bowl, add pecorino, beaten egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
Combine milk and break in separate bowl, toss lightly with fork and add meat mixture.
Put oregano in one hand and rub over mixture breaking up into smaller bits. Add chopped parsley and mix til all ingredients combined.
Empty bowl onto work surface and gently pat into one large disc. Divide into four portions. Form 3 meatballs from each portion. Set meatballs on oiled, rimmed baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately, or cook in tomato sauce (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!).
You'll also love
- Heirloom Tomato Tart with Ricotta... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Peach Dump Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork Hash 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Xinjiang Cumin Lamb 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef and Potato Stew 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Sausage Egg Casserole 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
Review this recipe