BEEF NOODLE STIR FRY
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 2 (7-ounce) refrigerated udon noodles, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces beef top sirloin filet, thinly sliced across the grain
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce Coupons
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from damndelicious.net
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flake and ground black pepper; set aside.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook udon noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add beef and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes; set aside.
Stir in mushrooms, broccoli and carrots to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in udon noodles, beef and soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2-3 minutes.
You'll also love
- SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE MAC AND... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Peel Jelly 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Rotisserie-Style... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Picatta Pasta 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef Enchilada Dip 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Spinach Tomato Tortellini... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Cilantro Chicken and Spicy Thai... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles with Shredded... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)