Roasted Cauliflower Pasta
- 8 oz. pasta
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 white onion
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
-Heat over to 425F.
-Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
-Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spread on cauliflower. Drizzle on olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
-Cook pasta according to package instructions, reserving 1 ½ cups pasta water.
-Chop onion and mince garlic.
-In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add bread crumbs and cook for 5 minutes.
-Add more olive oil to pan and add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
-Add roasted cauliflower, pasta, salt, and pepper to the pan and toss. Stir in pasta water as necessary to make a light sauce.
-Remove from heat and sprinkle on red pepper, parmesan, and parsley.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Pasta with Pecorino,... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato-Apple Latkes 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Brine 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Yellow Squash with Sausage and... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Cheesey Cauliflower sauce 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Roasted Cauliflower 0/5 (0 Votes)