mini pineapple upsidedown cakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cans (8 oz each) pineapple slices in juice, drained reserving juice
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pineapple juice (from cans of pineapple)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place 1 teaspoon melted butter in each of 12 ungreased jumbo or large muffin cups. Add 1 tablespoon brown sugar to each muffin cup. Place 1 pineapple slice in each cup; place 1 cherry in center of each pineapple slice.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup pineapple juice, the oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes on high speed. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and cakes spring back with touched lightly in center. Cool cakes in cups 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Place cookie sheet upside down over each muffin pan; turn cookie sheet and muffin pan over. Remove pan. Serve cakes warm.
You'll also love
- Belgium Beef Stew 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Asiago Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Angel Food Cake w/ Tangy Citrus... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Caramelized Pineapple and Chicken... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Peach Banana Pineapple... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)