Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crisp
Why pick a favorite dessert when you can make an all-in-one? Part apple crisp, part cheesecake, this beauty is our new favorite way to bake with apples. Even better? It's finished with a generous drizzle of salted caramel.
- 1 pouch (1 pound, 1 1/2 ounces) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 large apples, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 8 cups)
- 3/4 cup salted caramel topping
- Ice cream, if desired
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, oats, 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Add melted butter; mix until crumbly. Set aside.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
In large bowl, toss apples with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Distribute apples evenly in baking dish.
Spoon tablespoonfuls of cream cheese mixture randomly over apples. Sprinkle with cookie mixture.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until crumble topping is golden brown and apples are tender. Serve warm drizzled with salted caramel topping.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Bacon-Stuffed Crescent... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey Cupcakes 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Crock Pot Banana Nut Bread 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta e fagioli 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Rapscallion Burger with Pimento... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumble Bars 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Michelada Cocktail 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)