Oatmeal Almond Crisps
These yummy Oatmeal Almond Crisps have a crispy-cracker like texture. I enjoy them in the morning with coffee or in the late afternoon with tea.
- 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, (not quick-cooking)
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in oats and almonds.
Drop mixture by level tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2-inches apart. Spray the underside of a metal spatula with nonstick cooking spray, and use to flatten cookies into 2 1/2-inch disks.
Bake until golden, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool completely on baking sheets. (Handle with care; cookies are fragile.)
You'll also love
- Sunny's Easy Vietnamese Iced Coffee 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Tornado Potatoes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 Minute Sugar-Free Chocolate Mug... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Ritz Toffee 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Thumbprint Cookies 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Horns 4/5 (2 Votes)