Saucy Grilled Chicken
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
In a glass baking dish or zip-type bag, mix the Italian dressing, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, ginger and brown sugar. Place chicken in marinade and allow to marinate overnight, or for at least eight hours.
Preheat grill to high heat and oil grill grate. Discard marinade and place chicken on grill. Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, turning often until juices run clear. Smaller parts may take less time.