Lemon Pepper Fish Tacos
These yummy fish tacos are easily made using pieces of tilapia filets fried in a lemon pepper sauté square from Land O Lakes, topped with fresh coleslaw (homemade or store bought) served in hard corn taco shells. Enjoy!
- 1 Land O Lakes® Lemon Pepper Sauté Express® square
- 1/2 pound tilapia fillets
- 3 cups coleslaw mix or purchased coleslaw
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 8 hard corn taco shells, warmed
- Pico de gallo, optional
- Guacamole, optional
- Sour cream, optional
Melt Sauté Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
Sauté 7-10 minutes or until golden brown on both sides and flaky. Remove from skillet.
Break fish into bite-sized pieces. Fill each taco shell add coleslaw mixture, fish and additional toppings.
You'll also love
- Avocado Spring Rolls 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Fresh Mozzarella in Tomato Cups 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Pear, Rosemary and Cardamom Mini... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Poppyseed Bread 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Salmon 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- English Fish and Chips With... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)