Two ingredient Muffins: one of the easiest, fastest, and yummiest fall recipes. Simply mix together the powder from a spice cake mix and a small can of pumpkin pie filling. Add to muffin pan (I like minis) and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean)......and WAAAA-LAAAA!! Amazingly yummy Pumpkin Spice Muffins!!! ((Recipe credit goes to my Sis!)) All of the warm, wonderful, goodness is ready start> finish in about 20 minutes.
Written from the packaging.
- 1 can of Libby Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 Bx. Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix
1. Mix the can of Libby's Pumpkin Pie Filling with a box of Betty Crocker Super Moist Spice Cake Mix and blend well.
2. Preheat over to 350 degrees .
3. Use the paper liners in the muffin pans or spray with cooking oil. Fill the muffin cups 1/2 to 2/3rds full, then place in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Enjoy any day of the year.