Loaded Sweet Potato
What could be more simple than a baked potato? Loaded sweet potatoes make for a delicious, sweet treat with lots of butter.
- 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until soft and caramelizing.
In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg.
Cut the potatoes down the center lengthwise. Top with butter mixture and marshmallows.
Preheat oven to broil. Place potatoes into the oven again and broil until the marshmallows just start to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)