Parmesan Herb Encrusted Tilapia
Baked tilapia filets encrusted in finely chopped almonds, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Fancy enough to be on a restaurant menu but simple enough for a quick weeknight meal.
- 1/3 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 450°F. Mix almonds, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in shallow dish.
Brush fish lightly with oil. Coat evenly with almond mixture. Place fish on greased foil-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.