Italian tilapia alfredo
Craving some light seafood? This Alfredo tilapia is very tasty and easy to make. You can serve it with pasta or white rice.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (41 Votes)
- 2 skinless boneless tilapia
- 1 jar Classic Alfredo sauce
- cooking spray
Lay fish in a single layer on a broiling pan and broil 6 minutes on each side.
Cover with Alfredo sauce and return to the oven reducing the heat to 400.
Bake 6-8 minutes each side and serve on it's own or over rice or pasta.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Ham, Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (35 Votes)
- quickbread - Gluten Free Cinnamon... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cod with Spinach in Cheese Sauce 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Charcoal Grilled Scallops 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Cod with Fennel & Fingerling... 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Cilantro Adobo Baked Tilapia 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe