Mexican Style Sweet Potato
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 T EVOO
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves minced
- sea salt to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- parsley chopped
- (Ground turkey if desired with a little taco seasoning mixed in)
400 degree cook sweet potato for 1 hour.
Cut in half and scoop out potato middle - set aside.
In pan heat oil and cook chopped vegetables until tender (7 min)
Season with salt to taste.
Add black beans to frying pan with lime juice.
Use fork to mash the mixture, breaking down the beans a bit.
Add cooked sweet potato insides to the mixture and combine.
Stuff each potato with mixture. Drizzle with olive oil. Reheat briefly if needed.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Strawberry Shake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Black Bean and Rice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Parchment... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach artichoke grilled cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Cabbage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Egg Breakfast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean & Sweet Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)