- 1-2 Lbs Petite Red Potato per person (purchase in netted bag)
- Zatarain's Shrimp and Crab Boil Seasoning (powder)
- Can of corn
- Large Onion (2-3 halved)
- Garlic (1 whole cluster peeled)
- Lemons (3-4 cut in half)
- Andoulle Sausage (1/2 lb per person)
- Cauliflower (Whole head)
- Frozen corn on the cob (1-2 per person)
1. Fill large pot (recommend using pot with strainer insert) with water, add potato (keep in netting), Squeeze and add lemons to water, unpeeled onions halves, peeled garlic, seasoning (follow package instruction for seasoning per pound of shrimp), can of corn with 2-3 holes poked into top of can, Sausage (cut 2-3 inch pieces).
2. Bring water to rolling boil for 30-45 minutes (till potatoes are tender)
3) Add Shrimp, corn on the cob and head of cauliflower, shut off heat and let soak for 15 minutes.
4) Drain and pour contents of pot onto table lines with newspaper. Enjoy!