Butter Pecan Banana Cake
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Golden Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped toasted pecans, divided
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
Adapted from ingles-markets.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan or tube pan.
Combine cake mix, eggs, banana, oil, sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup pecans by hand.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
Spread frosting on cake and top with remaining pecans.
You'll also love
- Holiday Brunch Torte 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Magic Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Boston Cream Whiskey Banana Pie 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe