Super Green Juice
This green juice is packed with nutrients and fresh flavors coming from cucumber, spinach, romaine lettuce, apples, lemon juice and chia seeds.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 to 2 large, juicy lemons, peel and pith removed
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1/2 large cucumber, washed
- 1 cup loosely-packed hearty greens, such as spinach or kale
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Juice, in this order: the lemons, apples, lettuce, cucumber and greens, following your juicer's specific settings for each.
Stir in the chia seeds if using and let soak for 5 minutes. Serve the juice immediately over ice, if desired.
You'll also love
- Rose Levy Beranbaum's Fresh... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Blast Breakfast Smoothie 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe