Tomato Macaroni Cheese Bake
Everybody loves this cheesy tomato pasta! Leftovers are perfect for a second dinner, that you only need to reheat. Serve with some crusty rolls and butter.
- 1 cup macaroni pasta, cooked, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green green pepper, deseeded, diced
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup can corn kernels, drained
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups tomato condensed soup
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Adapted from taste.com.au
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat until sizzling.
Add onion and green pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Add bacon and corn. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until heated through.
Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Combine soup and cream. Stir into vegetable mixture. Bring to the boil. Pour mixture over pasta. Add 3/4 cup cheese. Stir until well combined.
Spoon mixture into a 9 x 12 ovenproof dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve.
You'll also love
- Sausage & Spinach Skillet Pizza 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Crab Enchiladas with Green Mole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef and Eggplant Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tomato Salad with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Feta Meatballs and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Pasta Puttanesca 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- RAVIOLI WITH SAUTEED ASPARAGUS AND... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Beans and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)