Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes and baby carrots on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay chicken breasts on the top.
In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet and milk. Pour on the top of the chicken breasts.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley if desired.