Cabbage Roll Casserole
All the components of cabbage rolls combined into this delectable effortless casserole. A real winner!
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups instant brown rice
- 16-ounce bag cole slaw
- 1 24-26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
In 3 1/2-6 quart slow cooker, insert plastic liner if desired. In large skillet, cook meat, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is done, about 7 minutes. Drain any excess liquid. Add pepper.
Add meat with remaining ingredients to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 4-6 hours.
You'll also love
- BRIEF BEEF BRISKET 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Sugar Snap Pea & Carrot Soba... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Appletini 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Farro and Sausage Stuffed Roasted... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe