Hamburger Helper Chicken Cacciatore
Delicious skillet chicken cacciatore is made super easy using Hamburger Helper®.
1 Serving Calories 250 ( Calories from Fat60), % Daily Value Total Fat6g6% (Saturated Fat2 1/2g,2 1/2% Trans Fat0g0% ), Cholesterol55mg55%; Sodium1090mg1090%; Total Carbohydrate27g27% (Dietary Fiber1g1% Sugars7g7% ), Protein22g22%
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into small bite-size strips
- 1 box Hamburger Helper® four cheese lasagna
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook chicken and bell pepper in butter, stirring occasionally, until outside of chicken turns white.
Stir in uncooked pasta and sauce mix (from Hamburger Helper box), water, tomatoes and mushrooms. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; let stand 5 minutes (sauce will thicken as it stands).
You'll also love
- Mexican Roll Ups 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Spicy Cajun Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Fajita and Rice Soup 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Piccata (CPK Copy Cat) 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Rhubarb... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Parmesan 4.4/5 (16 Votes)