Funfetti Color Me Halloween Cupcakes
These Halloween Funfetti cupcakes are a super fun recipe to make with the kids to get the family in the spirit!
- 1 (18.9-ounce) box Pillsbury Funfetti Halloween Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco pure vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color
- 10 drops red food color
- 1 (15.6-ounce) can Pillsbury® Funfetti Halloween vanilla flavored frosting
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 100mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Prepare cake according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Place about 1 2/3 cups batter into a small bowl. Do not tint. Tint remaining batter (about 3 1/3 cups) orange with 1/2 teaspoon yellow and 10 drops red food coloring.
Using separate spoons for each batter, fill each baking cup with a scant 2 tablespoons each of orange, plain and orange batters. Do not stir batters together. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Frost cupcakes using Funfetti Halloween frosting and candy bits.
You'll also love
- Crab & Avocado Quesadillas 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Ras El Hanut Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peanut 'Brittle' Candy 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Dirty Q-Tips Halloween Treats 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Perfect Pie Crust (With Egg &... 3.9/5 (57 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Black-Eyed Pea... 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Halloween Cheese Tray 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jell-O Cookies 4.5/5 (36 Votes)