- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
1. Place garlic powder into a bowl. Stir in enough water to make a runny paste. Toss in the cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, and tomatoes until well coated. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk together the vinegar, canola oil, and salt in a bowl. Pour dressing over the prepared vegetables. Mix thoroughly, then cover and refrigerate overnight.