Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- 5 full-sheet graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1 8 ounce package reduced fat cream cheese, softened (do not use fat free)
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour (OR all purpose flour)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving some overhang on the sides, and set aside.
Using a food processor, process the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Add in the melted coconut oil and pulse until well combined.
Scoop the graham cracker mixture into the prepared baking pan and press down. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth. Beat in the sugar and mix until well combined. Add in the lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, flour, and egg whites one at a time and mix until fully combined.
Gently fold the blueberries into the cheesecake mixture.
Pour the filling over the crust and return to the oven. Bake at 350 degrees Farheneit for about 25 minutes.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature. Transfer to the refrigerator and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Cut into bars, serve, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sundried Tomato, Spinach & Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- WW Sautéed Zucchini with Oregano... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Curry Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whipped Ricotta with Lemon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple and Mixed Berry Crumble 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cornmeal 0/5 (0 Votes)