- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce
1) Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
2) Add ground chicken and cook until browned, drain excess fat.
3) Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and Sriracha and cook about 1-2 minutes.
4) Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes
5) season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6) Spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf and serve!