Easy Cherry Dump Cake
Source: Stephanie Ertel
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 stick of butter
Adapted from stockpilingmoms.com
Preheat oven to 350.
3.Combine butter and cake mix; stir until crumbly.
4.Pour pie filling into pie pan.
5.Spread cake and butter mixture on top evenly.
6.Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Maple Bacon Krispie Treats 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Muffins 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry-Chia Overnight Oats 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cherry Bonbon Cookies 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Dump Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe