Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
Looking for a quick and easy tasty cake recipe? It doesn't get much quicker than this dish, you have to try this Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake recipe. You'll love it!
- 1 can (15 ounce) crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 box (18.25 ounce) pineapple cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- Walnuts or pecans (optional)
Dump undrained pineapple into a 9x13 baking dish and spread evenly. Using a spoon, dump globs of cherry pie filling evenly on top and spread it out. Sprinkle on dry cake mix to cover fruit; top with nuts.
Cut stick of butter into small slices and distribute evenly over top of cake mix.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Sante Fe Salad with Chili-Lime... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Gluten Free Strawberry Scone 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry Amaretto Chocolate Chip Ice... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE COBBLER 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Perfect Pineapple-Nut Bread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Dump Cake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)