Pineapple and other fruit Salad
- ■1 whole Pineapple, Cut In Half Lengthwise, Juice Reserved
- ■1/2 cup Honeydew Melon Chunks
- ■1/2 cup Cantaloupe Chunks
- ■1/3 cup Blueberries
- ■1/3 cup Red Grapes
- ■1/2 cup Pineapple, Chunks
- ■1 Tablespoon Honey, More Or Less To Taste
- ■ Mint Leaves, For Garnish (optional)
Make slices in the pineapple halves, scooping out chunks of the fruit. Pour the juice into a bowl. Stir in honey and whisk until it's combined.
Cut melons into chunks.
Put melon, blueberries, grapes, and pineapple into a separate bowl. Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss it to combine.
Spoon the fruit into both of the pineapple shells, pouring on a little more dressing if there's some left in the bowl. Garnish with mint leaves and serve!