Bacony Potato Salad
- 12 cups (1-in) cubed baking potato (about 6 large)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
In a large saucepan, combine potato and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain well, and cool for 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine potato, bacon, and green onion.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix, and salt. Add to potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Gently stir in cheese. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispie... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Mini Chipotle Beef Burgers with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Crispy Pork Belly 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Candied Bacon Toffee 4.7/5 (3 Votes)