Bacony Potato Salad
- 12 cups (1-in) cubed baking potato (about 6 large)
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
In a large saucepan, combine potato and water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain well, and cool for 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine potato, bacon, and green onion.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix, and salt. Add to potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Gently stir in cheese. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.7/5 (124 Votes)
- Carmelized Tomato Tarte Tatin 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tahini Roasted Chicken 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Baby Hasselback Potatoes with Blue... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Bacon Meatloaf 4.7/5 (3 Votes)