Steak and Tomato Panzanella
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed and cut into 1" cubes
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 6 oz toasted french bread cut into 1" pieces
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c torn fresh basil leaves
- Serve w/ sauteed spinach
Preheat the broiler to high.
Place steak on a baking pan. Lightly coat with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Broil 6 mins or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
Remove steak from the pan. Add bread to the pan and broil 2 mins or until browned.
Mix tomatoes, oil, vinegar, cheese and basil in a bowl with steak. Season with salt and pepper. Add toasted bread and serve with sauteed spinach.