Fettuccine With Sausage and Cabbage fettuccine-sausage-cabbage P
- 8 ounces fettuccine (1/2 box)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 1/2 small Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 3 shallots, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining oil over medium heat.
Add the cabbage, shallots, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 5 to 6 minutes.
Add the chicken broth and simmer until the cabbage is tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the cabbage mixture to the pasta, along with the sausage and chives, and toss to combine.
You'll also love
- Melon Agua Fresca 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pork Tacos w/ Spicy Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CAULIFLOWER MUFFINS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Fettuccini Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- mexican corn pancakes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb & 2 Squash Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Australian Sausage Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)