- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- salt and pepper
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cut zucchini in halves, trim ends, and scoop out pulp leaving 1/2 inch shells. Finely chop pulp.
In skillet brown ground beef, zucchini pulp, onions, mushrooms, and peppers over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain. Add ketchup and salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 of cheese and mix well. Spoon into zucchini shells and place in a 13" X 9" greased dish and add the rest of the cheese on top.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
You'll also love
- One-Pot Pastalaya (Serves 6) 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Pineapple Slaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Plum Bumble Crumble 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH MATZO LASAGNA 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Kuri and Apple Soup with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI GRILLED WITH RED ONION... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)