Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
Add some Sauce to your hot dog with this Old Time Hot Dog Sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15-1/2 ounces
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring often.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a boil, lower heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and well combined, stirring occasionally.
You'll also love
- Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Dark Brown Gravy -... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Sandwiches 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Mornay Sauce 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pizza Hut Creamy Garlic Sauce 3.8/5 (195 Votes)