Avocado and Lump Crab Salad
- 1 medium avocado (about 5 oz avocado)
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and fresh black pepper
- 2 leaves butter lettuce (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine onion, lime juice, cilantro, tomato, olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper, to taste. Add crab meat and gently toss.
Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out. Season with remaining 1/8 tsp salt and fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad. This makes 2 servings, place on two plates with lettuce if you wish and serve.