Hearty way to start the day with a Coffee Smoothie made with oats, cashews and dates, mixed with coffee to help you jump-start your day!
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, room temp or cold
- 6 tablespoons old fashioned oats, soaked overnight in coffee
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight in coffee with oats
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 frozen bananas, halved
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 735mins
This recipe was developed to make in your Vitamix C-Series.
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 15 seconds or until smooth.
Serve at once in chilled tall glasses garnished with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)