Buffalo Chicken Bloomin Bread
- 1 sourdough loaf
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise into squares without cutting through the bottom crust. Place on a foiled lined baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together the chicken breast and hot sauce. Place bits of chicken mixture and crumbled blue cheese randomly between the cuts of bread, pressing in slightly.
Combine melted butter, onion and garlic. This is your opportunity to add a tsp. or 2 of additional buffalo wing sauce. Pour over bread. Wrap foil around the bread to cover tightly.
Bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap the bread and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown slightly.
You'll also love
- Lemon Thyme Basil Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Noodles with Cilantro... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clabber Girl Old-Fashioned... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Orange Ground Chicken Rice Bowls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zesty Chicken Tortilla Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "Crawfish Boil" Fried Chicken 2/5 (3 Votes)