Asian Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings and Drumsticks
This is the recipe of Lorraine Pascale.
- 800 g mixed chicken wings and drumsticks
- 6 squidges of catsup
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp chinese five spice powder
- 2 squidges of honey
- 1 garlic clove
- few sprigs of fresh thyme
- sunflower oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Scatter the chicken pieces into a large roasting tin. Put the catsup, vinegar, soy sauce, five spice and honey in a small bowl. Peel and finely chop the garlic and run your fingers down the length of the thyme sprigs to release the leaves and add them both along with salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil. Give everything a good stir and pour it over the chicken pieces. Toss everything about to evenly coat and settle into a single layer and put in the oven to cook for 30 minutes.
3. Baste the chicken with the sauce from time to time. After the chicken has cooked 30 minutes, check to see that it is cooked. It should be piping hot in the middle with no pink. The bbq sauce should be a sticky coating on the chicken.
You'll also love
- Grilled Beer Chicken Drumsticks 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- Red Pozole with Chicken (Pozole... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Skillet Barbecue Chicken 3.2/5 (26 Votes)
- BBQ Shredded Chicken | Stupid Easy... 3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Scaloppine Macaroni Grill... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velvet Chicken Breast with Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Pulled Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings in the... 0/5 (0 Votes)