Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak or boneless beef chuck roast, sliced thin
- 1 c beef broth
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 T sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 T cornstarch
- 4 T water
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- White rice, cooked for serving
Whisk beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic in crockpot.
Place beef in the liquid and toss to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
After 4 hours, whisk together the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Pour into crockpot and mix well.
Add broccoli and gently stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes to cook broccoli and thicken sauce.
Serve over white rice.
You'll also love
- Whole 30 dessert (apple crisp) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna Roll... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Garlic Oliolio 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ground Turkey with Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sissy's Special Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Awesome Broccoli Marinara 0/5 (0 Votes)